Wednesday 7 December 2011

Two Film Posters of The Exchange

The Exchange

This was my first idea, using the original image we took in the photoshoot, putting it on photoshop I was able to re-design the image, I used the image we took in the photoshoot and just over laped it with the same image, to give it a blurry effect. Although it's still in colour the way it is presented, still give's it an old style effect. The main part of the image to capture is the title given it the bold red to stand out.
This was the second idea, I only changed the image to a black & white to fit in with Film Noir, but the image shows the half white & half black gives it a strong effect, the woman behind the man with a gun suggests that she is also in control. The title in the corner fits in with the rest of the image, it's simple but yet stands out with the rest of the image. If I was ever to do a project like this again I would enhance some of the features like the face in the photo to make it stand out not showing all black and white, with a bit of colour in the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment